Drexel Online University
www.drexel.com Philadelphia, PA 50 to 149 Employees

The best of the higher ed and corporate worlds.

Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Drexel Online University

ProsDrexel e-Learning (aka Drexel University Online) is a for profit subsidiary of Drexel University that markets Drexel's online degree programs to adult part-time students. Drexel e-Learning offers better pay, more interesting work that regular university staff positions.

ConsSmall organizations provide limited growth potential.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease tuition reimbursement limit so it will cover 8 graduate classes per year (2 per quarter). Liberalize tuition reimbursement rules so it covers on campus programs and programs at other universities.

Work at Drexel University, b/c the days are limited for Drexel Online

I have been working at Drexel Online University full-time for more than a year

Pros: Drexel's programs in an online format is such a great thing to promote, but Drexel eLearning is a… Cons: Senior management thinks their brilliance is the reason that enrollments are growing. not really-bc Drexel is a great school, and esp for business development, they… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees, since they are the ones making all of the decisions to save money, drive enrollments, and support… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Disregard the last 2 reviews....

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Drexel Online University full-time

Pros: Lasting friendships were definitely made working here... and I agree… Cons: Where to start? This company takes advantage of hard working employees. Do not work here if you're an intelligent, diligent human-being who has values… Advice to Senior Management: I have nothing for you. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Drexel Online University.

Worked for Drexel Online University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Drexel Online University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Drexel Online University CEO John A. Fry. All reviews posted anonymously by Drexel Online University employees.