Drexel University
www.drexel.edu Philadelphia, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Teacher's assistant

TEACHERS ASSISTANT (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

ProsVery nice environment, good money, very humane treatment. Great facilities, professional.

Conseach quarter is 3 months long. That makes courses intense. This significantly increases stress in terms of teaching, grading and make sure all materials are covered or find time to make up for unplanned cancellations .. if it snows for example.

Advice to Senior ManagementBecause students pay for tuition does not mean that they can get so many free passes that burden the teaching staff. Being true to deadlines and your obligations as a student is part of the learning process. There is to much leniency in terms of 'make up' days and second chances.

student intern

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Drexel University

Pros: Worked as a student intern in physics, was giving lets of… Cons: As a student on co-op I can not say there… More

Great experience working there.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Drexel University full-time

Pros: City Life, great students, interesting research, university looking to help community… Cons: none that i can recall Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Drexel University.

Worked for Drexel University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Drexel University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Drexel University CEO John A. Fry. All reviews posted anonymously by Drexel University employees.