Driscoll’s
www.driscolls.com Watsonville, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Great Company...marque employer for Monterey Bay Area

Human Resources (Current Employee)
Watsonville, CA

I have been working at Driscoll’s as a contractor for less than a year

ProsVery successful company, that is more true to it's values than most companies large or small. Lot's of smart employees passionate about the company. Surprisingly high level of business sophistication especially for an ag based company. New College graduates especially with ag and ag/business degrees can build long and successful careers with this company (we have Directors that started as Interns). Big emphasis on hiring and promoting from within. Exciting global initiatives that will continue to challenge but offer opportunities to employees. Lots of fresh berries to eat and impress your friends and family with.

ConsInterview process is detailed and thorough (not really a con), so do your research if you want to get hired here. Takes some time to understand and learn the business. Company is growing so lot's of change.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to stay true to company values.

Some growing pains but a lot of opportunity

I have been working at Driscoll’s full-time

Pros: Family owned. Although now a large company, can still have a well-connected feel. If you are motivated and willing to devote the time, there… Cons: Lots of systems/processes can be outdated or inefficient due to a lot of growth happening too quickly. Although… Advice to Senior Management: Standardize pay across departments in order to better keep good… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Politics and Relationships

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Driscoll’s as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Profitable business Many perks Free breakfast and berries all day long Cons: Bad location Mexican mafia Politics and Relationships are more important than your… Advice to Senior Management: Favoritism isn't a good way to grow the business Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Driscoll’s.

Worked for Driscoll’s? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Driscoll’s reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Driscoll’s CEO Miles Reiter. All reviews posted anonymously by Driscoll’s employees.