DriveCam
www.drivecam.com San Diego, CA 150 to 499 Employees

This company has solid potential.

Technical Manager (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsThe product makes sense. The technology is being used to help drivers get home at night without causing accidents.

ConsCompany has been around for 10 years; that is a long time when you are venture backed company. I think there is a lot of stress regarding "why" the company hasn't turned the corner yet. Services are hard to provide when you have so many moving pieces. You have the dbase, the review, the front end application, the transmission of data, a middle tier server...so many pieces that need to be watched for a successful implementation. Completely doable...this is an execution play!

Advice to Senior ManagementA new CEO was put in place. I wish him and his team all the luck in the world. Focus on the implementation and make the service truly scaleable by supporting the interface with customers....Stop creating one offs.

Drivecam goes where resession goes

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I worked at DriveCam

Pros: Some nice people but don't turn your back. Cons: Backbiting leadership team that is more concerned with protecting there… Advice to Senior Management: Cut from the top. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good company

I have been working at DriveCam full-time for more than a year

Pros: Small company atmosphere, good people to work with, solid management Cons: Many of the standard difficulties with small companies with limited… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DriveCam.

Worked for DriveCam? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DriveCam reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DriveCam CEO Brandon L. Nixon. All reviews posted anonymously by DriveCam employees.