DriveCam

www.drivecam.com
There are newer employer reviews for DriveCam

Top executives create a model corporate culture

Former Employee - Sales
Former Employee - Sales

I worked at DriveCam full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great pay, "no agendas allowed" team atmosphere, F500 caliber executives, extraordinary support through all departments, advancement for those who excel.

Cons

Communication and collaboration, taken to extremes, can sometimes lead to inefficiency and confusion/disorientation of employees. So many processes requiring so many are kept in the loop.

Streamline/simplify the departmental roles and communication lines so as to empower individuals to act more quickly. Other than that, I look forward to buying your stock when you go public.

7 Other Employee Reviews for DriveCam (View Most Recent)

This company has solid potential.

Former Employee - Technical Manager in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Technical Manager in San Diego, CA

I worked at DriveCam

Pros

The product makes sense. The technology is being used to help drivers get home at night without causing accidents.

Cons

Company has been around for 10 years; that is a long time when you are venture backed company. I think there is a lot of stress regarding "why" the company hasn't turned the corner yet. Services are hard to provide when you have so many moving pieces. You have the dbase, the review, the front end application, the transmission of data, a middle tier server...so many pieces that need to be watched for a successful implementation. Completely doable...this is an execution play!

A new CEO was put in place. I wish him and his team all the luck in the world. Focus on the implementation and make the service truly scaleable by supporting the interface with customers....Stop creating one offs.

Drivecam goes where resession goes

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I worked at DriveCam

Pros

Some nice people but don't turn your back.

Cons

Backbiting leadership team that is more concerned with protecting there jobs than doing the right thing.

Cut from the top.