DriveTime Automotive Group

www.drivetime.com

A great opportunity to gain valuable experience.

Intern (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsAs an intern, DriveTime has offered me work experience that has proven to be unrivaled to that of my peers. The amount of responsibility and latitude offered surpassed any expectations that I could have ever anticipated. There are also various opportunities to move about within the company. DriveTime has also offered me considerable compensation, which is often hard to find as an intern. I have always been treated with respect, and when I have run into a problem I have always been able find someone help me find a solution. The senior leaders are also willing to help whenever possible. Overall, DriveTime has been a great company for me to gain real-world experience.

ConsAs of right now, I cannot think of any "downsides" of working for DriveTime. While still in college, it is often difficult to find a job/internship where you get the level of respect and development opportunity that I have. I would highly recommend this internship to anyone. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Advice to Senior ManagementAgain, senior management has been more than willing to help with any project or task. This is one reason working for this company has been so rewarding. I have never felt “below” any other employee during my internship, and have had the opportunity to work directly with senior management.

No confidence in management and leadership

Developer (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at DriveTime Automotive Group

Pros: Great co-workers that want to do a good job. Talented developers that are frustrated with the lack of management and cronieism. Use… Cons: Absolutely no leadership in IT or from Senior Management. The management in IT is extreamely ineffective and… Advice to Senior Management: This is a sub-prime company that is next in line after Lehman Brothers. I would suggest senior management stop looking out for their wallets… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A great place to work if you don't want to move up.

Sales Manager (Current Employee) Van Nuys, CA

I have been working at DriveTime Automotive Group

Pros: Co-workers, Sunday's off, system shuts down at 10pm Cons: Hours, senior management, secrecy, misleading information of company, ambiguity Advice to Senior Management: Formulate opinions of employees based on one's experience instead of… More

There are newer reviews on DriveTime Automotive Group.

Worked for DriveTime Automotive Group? Contribute to the Community!