Glassdoor is your free inside look at Driveline Retail Merchandising reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Driveline Retail Merchandising CEO Randy Wilson. All reviews posted anonymously by Driveline Retail Merchandising employees.
3 people found this helpful
Current Employee – been working at Driveline Retail Merchandising
Pros – - Flexible schedule; set your own schedule
- Usually work independently
- Get to work in different locations
- Can usually get time off when requested
- Overall, hassle-free environment
Cons – - Extremely low pay
- Have to use your own vehicle for assignments but won't get reimbursed unless you drive over 40 miles, so there's a lot of wear and tear on your vehicle.
- No benefits or supplemental medical/dental
- Very little to no training. You're pretty much expected to learn as you go even if you've never done a particular assignment before.
- No performance reviews given so you're unaware of your progress or lack thereof
- Requires a lot of printing and there's no reimbursement for printing costs
Advice to Senior Management – - Should at least provide some training. Could provide instructional videos on each assignment when required to complete certifications. Could also consider having a mentor accompany you on all first-time assignments to ensure jobs are done consistently and accurately.
- Should consider either increasing pay or implementing a printing/mileage reimbursement program to supplement the operating expenses required to conduct assignments. This is especially true since employees receive no medical benefits.
- Should also make job board more user friendly by reducing the amount of paper needed to take to stores. Can do this by posting one set of instructions if working in multiple stores.
2011-12-02 15:09 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.