Driveline Retail Merchandising
www.drivelineretail.com Irving, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Does not care about Employees, you are just a number.

Senior Merchandiser (Current Employee)

I have been working at Driveline Retail Merchandising part-time for more than a year

Prossome what flexable hours, lower management.

Conswhen you hire on the rules will change and they have a job acceptance on every job order. When reading it all you agree to all the changes they want to make. Like mileage, drive time, went from 40 miles aday to 60. Their Bonus is a joke. I worked 21/2 years for them, to be told oh well, we dont want to here your problems. that was from upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employee's are your company. Treat them with some respect. Have an open door policy where they could talk to you or HR. Make them feel like they are appreciated. Don't change policies and sneak it into their work orders.

Perfect for extra money and if you have children in school

Merchandiser (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Driveline Retail Merchandising part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Bad weather is coming so I can get my work completed now and… Cons: It's a bad economy and no one is giving a raise but I got one from this company in April. Also, I… Advice to Senior Management: I am satisfied because I feel training is not needed. They do have video training and I have been with the company 5 years and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible work, fraudulent pay

Master Merchandiser, Area Coordinator (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Driveline Retail Merchandising part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There are no pros. Cheap fraudulent Cons: Doesn't pay overtime even if you work it. Doesn't always pay you for projects completed. Supervisors remove work from your schedule without notice and won't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Driveline Retail Merchandising.

Worked for Driveline Retail Merchandising? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Driveline Retail Merchandising reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Driveline Retail Merchandising CEO Randy Wilson. All reviews posted anonymously by Driveline Retail Merchandising employees.