Driveline Retail Merchandising

www.drivelineretail.com
Engaged Employer
There are newer employer reviews for Driveline Retail Merchandising

Does not care about Employees, you are just a number.

Current Employee - Senior Merchandiser
Current Employee - Senior Merchandiser

I have been working at Driveline Retail Merchandising part-time (More than a year)

Pros

some what flexable hours, lower management.

Cons

when you hire on the rules will change and they have a job acceptance on every job order. When reading it all you agree to all the changes they want to make. Like mileage, drive time, went from 40 miles aday to 60. Their Bonus is a joke. I worked 21/2 years for them, to be told oh well, we dont want to here your problems. that was from upper management.

Advice to Management

Your employee's are your company. Treat them with some respect. Have an open door policy where they could talk to you or HR. Make them feel like they are appreciated. Don't change policies and sneak it into their work orders.

Other Employee Reviews for Driveline Retail Merchandising

Perfect for extra money and if you have children in school

Current Employee - Merchandiser in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Merchandiser in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Driveline Retail Merchandising part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Bad weather is coming so I can get my work completed now and stay at home for the storm and still get paid. Flexible work schedule.

Cons

It's a bad economy and no one is giving a raise but I got one from this company in April. Also, I got a small bonus. This is not a main job that you can live off of but it is perfect for a second job.

Advice to Management

I am satisfied because I feel training is not needed. They do have video training and I have been with the company 5 years and they have always had that. The people that don't do well are those that are not go getters or like to work independently or like to meet new people. I don't feel any in store training is required. I like working with different people and working in different locations. This is a bad economy and I don't expect a high income but I make $200 - $400 every 2 weeks. I am happy to be with this company. It works with my other job and I get paid on time with direct deposit. The work that I have done in the last 2 weeks ending midnight of yesterday, will be paid this Friday so it is in a timely manner that they pay. I don't understand the negative comments on this page.

I love doing merchandising, Driveline offers a wide variety of products to merchandise and flexibility in scheduling

Current Employee - Master Merchandiser in Howell, MI
    Current Employee - Master Merchandiser in Howell, MI

I have been working at Driveline Retail Merchandising part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

scheduling my own hours, working at a nice pace as they offer plenty of time to get the job done, I have a great district manager who is more than helpful when I need it.

Cons

they only offer part time employment, hours per week are not steady, low hourly pay, mileage pay is not offered often enough,

Advice to Management

offer higher pay and full time hours with benefits to those merchandisers that prove themselves worthy