Driveline Retail Merchandising

Add Review

Very Glad I became a District Manager with Driveline

Current Employee - District Manager
Current Employee - District Manager

I have been working at Driveline Retail Merchandising full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible schedule, a great part time job to work with and around your other schedule. Out in the public and different challenges weekly. No time clock to punch if you are not the early riser. And was promoted from within. Started out as just a part time rep, went to an AC position then Regional Trainer to District Manager.

Cons

The only down side that I see as a rep it is slow in the month's of November and December.

Advice to Management

Continue to reach out to Field Managers and have open door policy to reps.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Driveline changed work acceptance without any notification

Former Employee - Team Leader
    Former Employee - Team Leader

I worked at Driveline Retail Merchandising part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Loved the stores I serviced

Cons

This was going to be my 2nd season for Driveline until in January when after working a full day for them went to post my work and an Adhere to Work Acceptance that I had to sign to post the jobs I did for that day to get paid. In reviewing this, I would no longer be paid the correct Drivetime and Mileage I was claiming it would be determined by them and how much they would pay me to drive. After numerous emails to my new District manager without a response I finally got through to his manager. There were unkept promises given to me by him and it resulted in getting paid less than 5.00 for Drivetime and mileage combined. With the hourly wage being very low i would be making much less than last season. Gave my 2 week notice and still am getting reports of late projects effecting my performance. Very disappointing and now can see why they have over 4000 openings now!

Advice to Management

Communication and honestly will get you much futher as a company than being dishonest. Most merchandising companies pay you to drive to go to work for them because they hired you for that position and agreed to do that. This company hired me for that position and then over a year later after working very hard for them reduced my pay and unprofessionaly made everyone adhere to an agreement that was not acceptable. This will be a major issue for this company as time goes on if they do not look at the effect and excecution of the projects being done.

Same as all the other reviews a horrible company!

Former Employee - Merchandiser in Duncan, OK
    Former Employee - Merchandiser in Duncan, OK

I worked at Driveline Retail Merchandising full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None what so ever, unless you just want to claim you have a job... Heck anything would be better pick up cans!

Cons

They don't communicate with people they hire.
    Always get everything in writing, everyone always has a different story.
    No one can tell you how much they are paying you even when it was told these are the ranges and this is the shifts.

Was told at the interview
    1st shift 12.50 per hour
    2nd shift 14.00 per hour
    3rd shift 15.00 per hour

After many calls and emails and no one being able to tell me which shift I was going to get and the reset is starting in 3 days, I got a call and was asked if I needed a hotel? I said what shift and what is my pay rate? The person said well what shift did you want?

I then said i would like second shift and the pay, the person then said it's 12.50 per hour. I pulled my interviewers card out and said well this person told me this is the pay range for the shifts and the lady said oh well it's 12.50.

I thanked the lady and told her I was declining the job because of lack of communication and that I had a local guaranteed job that was paying me more than what they was offering. She stumbled around like everyone at there company does when they are asked questions or you make them think at all.

Advice to Management

You tell everyone to bring 2 id's for the interviews, I now know why you hire anyone that will walk into the interview because maybe 10 out of the 100 you interview will deal with a place that wont communicate and answer questions from someone who you hired, and get the pay and shifts figured out before you open your mouths it really does make your company look well....... HORRIBLE!