Driven Marketing Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Driven Marketing Solutions

Awesome Experience

Former Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
Former Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Driven Marketing Solutions as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

I had an internship marketing for Quill through Driven Marketing Solutions. I wanted to write a note thanking everyone who helped me along my three month summer journey, as well as explain the opportunity to anyone else looking for a marketing internship/job.

We call this job a “people builder.” Using a simple and effective system, people with no experience with marketing become experts. While I was taught direct marketing and sales techniques, I also learned much more valuable lessons: work ethic, determination, confidence, and team building. Much of what I got out of this internship are things that can’t be learned in a classroom, which is why I strongly recommend this position to anyone looking for experience.

The lessons I learned here are not just for business majors (I am a Psychology major) but for anyone looking to grow professionally. I was treated exactly the same as a full-time employee and given all the opportunities of my colleagues. Not to mention I had a blast doing so! Some of my coworkers have become very close friends of mine, and I intend on keeping in touch with them even though my internship is over.

I want to thank Lizzie Kirbo for hiring me and the whole Driven Marketing Solutions team for putting unlimited energy into teaching and helping me-there was no moment I felt unsupported. I also want to thank all the Leaders who trained me-you all made this job fun.

Thank you!

Cons

There was not much that I didn't like about working at Driven Marketing Solutions. I didn't mind using my own car for my daily activities-you claim your mileage or your gas receipts and any expenses when you file your taxes.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Driven Marketing Solutions (View Most Recent)

you pay to work there

Former Employee - Account Manager/Sales Associate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Account Manager/Sales Associate in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Driven Marketing Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

co workers are awesome. you get to know one another on a personal level

Cons

you pay out of pocket for your gas mileage. your bonuses depend on the entire office's retention, so even if you work hard to keep up your own retention and meet your weekly bonuses, you are not guaranteed to receive them. the out of town business trips are completely out of pocket and not only do you share a room with coworkers, but you also share a BED. oh and your work week will be anywhere from 55-60 hours a week.

the management is not to blame. its the people farther up the ladder.....

Much different from most other work environments. In a good way.

I have been working at Driven Marketing Solutions

Pros

-Real career opportunity for competitive, focused, and motivated individuals.
    -Great team-oriented and friendly atmosphere.
    -Selfless management whose overall goals are well known to their employees.

Cons

IF someone is willing to work at improving themselves and stepping out of their comfort zones on a regular basis, they will see success at DMS. While this job may not be for everybody, what job really is?

There are newer employer reviews for Driven Marketing Solutions