Driven Marketing Solutions

www.dmspitt.com
There are newer employer reviews for Driven Marketing Solutions

Everything I could want and more!!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Driven Marketing Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Team Environment is great. Young, fun and willing to strive for success! People actually hang out after work!? Crazy right! Managers are very down to earth and willing to help in anyway. Not a job but a career..

Cons

You have to work hard here to move up, but it's well worth it!

Keep things as fun as they are!!!

8 Other Employee Reviews for Driven Marketing Solutions (View Most Recent)

Real-world experience which is fast paced and fun at the same time!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Driven Marketing Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Driven has a positive environment with sharp and talented individuals. Everyone here is self-motivated, due to which we are not micro managed (love it 100%). The upper mobility in the company is pretty cool, for eg, I have been in the company for couple of months and I am already interviewing and training, due to which I never worry about coming to work for the same thing. Hence, I wake up excited to come into work and also for the main reason that the coworkers that I work with are also my great friends outside of work. Love team nights, which is going for dinner and couple of drinks right after work on thursdays, it def adds a great spice to personal and professional relationship with my co-workers. Since, I have been with the company I have gotten a chance to travel to NYC, NJ, Philly, MD, Atlanta and Boston (Fyi! not mandatory).... I make my own paycheck, meaning I am a go getter so I am def satisfied with the amount of money I have made since I started. In a nutshell, things that motivate me such as environment, opportunity and money are in check. So, i absolutely encourage, young, self-motivated individuals to check it out.

Cons

Gas/Mileage on the car, but that is reimbursed through taxes at the end of the year! so not too worried.

Lets plan some more business trips! (Ohio??)

Awesome Experience

Former Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Driven Marketing Solutions as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

I had an internship marketing for Quill through Driven Marketing Solutions. I wanted to write a note thanking everyone who helped me along my three month summer journey, as well as explain the opportunity to anyone else looking for a marketing internship/job.

We call this job a “people builder.” Using a simple and effective system, people with no experience with marketing become experts. While I was taught direct marketing and sales techniques, I also learned much more valuable lessons: work ethic, determination, confidence, and team building. Much of what I got out of this internship are things that can’t be learned in a classroom, which is why I strongly recommend this position to anyone looking for experience.

The lessons I learned here are not just for business majors (I am a Psychology major) but for anyone looking to grow professionally. I was treated exactly the same as a full-time employee and given all the opportunities of my colleagues. Not to mention I had a blast doing so! Some of my coworkers have become very close friends of mine, and I intend on keeping in touch with them even though my internship is over.

I want to thank Lizzie Kirbo for hiring me and the whole Driven Marketing Solutions team for putting unlimited energy into teaching and helping me-there was no moment I felt unsupported. I also want to thank all the Leaders who trained me-you all made this job fun.

Thank you!

Cons

There was not much that I didn't like about working at Driven Marketing Solutions. I didn't mind using my own car for my daily activities-you claim your mileage or your gas receipts and any expenses when you file your taxes.

There are newer employer reviews for Driven Marketing Solutions