Driven Marketing Solutions

100% commission, hardly make money, you pay for everything

Former Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
Former Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Driven Marketing Solutions full-time

Pros

Worked with really cool people who are around the same age. Early to Mid 20's

Cons

100% commission. You'll be working over 40-50 hrs per week and never know what your pay check will be. You go door to door seeing roughly 50 some business a day. If you don't make a sale you don't get paid. If you are made to go out in the field with someone you have to split all the sales. You're given weekly responsibilities as well as interview and train other but you aren't getting paid for it. You'll be frowned upon if you do not part take in teams nights that come out of you pocket. Not to mention you'll be paying for all your gas expenses as well. Instead of being reimbursed you have to some how claim them on your taxes. Good luck with that.

You're high turnover rate will continue to increase as well as your bad reviews if the failures in the pay structure don't change. You can't expect kids who are right out of college to stick around when their loan payments are greater than the worth of this company.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Driven Marketing Solutions (View Most Recent)

Everything I could want and more!!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Driven Marketing Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Team Environment is great. Young, fun and willing to strive for success! People actually hang out after work!? Crazy right! Managers are very down to earth and willing to help in anyway. Not a job but a career..

Cons

You have to work hard here to move up, but it's well worth it!

Keep things as fun as they are!!!

Real-world experience which is fast paced and fun at the same time!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Driven Marketing Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Driven has a positive environment with sharp and talented individuals. Everyone here is self-motivated, due to which we are not micro managed (love it 100%). The upper mobility in the company is pretty cool, for eg, I have been in the company for couple of months and I am already interviewing and training, due to which I never worry about coming to work for the same thing. Hence, I wake up excited to come into work and also for the main reason that the coworkers that I work with are also my great friends outside of work. Love team nights, which is going for dinner and couple of drinks right after work on thursdays, it def adds a great spice to personal and professional relationship with my co-workers. Since, I have been with the company I have gotten a chance to travel to NYC, NJ, Philly, MD, Atlanta and Boston (Fyi! not mandatory).... I make my own paycheck, meaning I am a go getter so I am def satisfied with the amount of money I have made since I started. In a nutshell, things that motivate me such as environment, opportunity and money are in check. So, i absolutely encourage, young, self-motivated individuals to check it out.

Cons

Gas/Mileage on the car, but that is reimbursed through taxes at the end of the year! so not too worried.

Lets plan some more business trips! (Ohio??)

There are newer employer reviews for Driven Marketing Solutions