Driven Marketing Solutions
www.dmspitt.com Pittsburgh, PA 6 to 15 Employees

100% commission, hardly make money, you pay for everything

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

ProsWorked with really cool people who are around the same age. Early to Mid 20's

Cons100% commission. You'll be working over 40-50 hrs per week and never know what your pay check will be. You go door to door seeing roughly 50 some business a day. If you don't make a sale you don't get paid. If you are made to go out in the field with someone you have to split all the sales. You're given weekly responsibilities as well as interview and train other but you aren't getting paid for it. You'll be frowned upon if you do not part take in teams nights that come out of you pocket. Not to mention you'll be paying for all your gas expenses as well. Instead of being reimbursed you have to some how claim them on your taxes. Good luck with that.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou're high turnover rate will continue to increase as well as your bad reviews if the failures in the pay structure don't change. You can't expect kids who are right out of college to stick around when their loan payments are greater than the worth of this company.

Everything I could want and more!!

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Driven Marketing Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: Team Environment is great. Young, fun and willing to strive for success! People actually hang out after work!? Crazy… Cons: You have to work hard here to move up, but… Advice to Senior Management: Keep things as fun as they are!!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Real-world experience which is fast paced and fun at the same time!

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

Pros: Driven has a positive environment with sharp and talented individuals. Everyone here is self-motivated, due to which we are not micro managed (love it 100%).… Cons: Gas/Mileage on the car, but that is reimbursed through taxes… Advice to Senior Management: Lets plan some more business trips! (Ohio??) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Driven Marketing Solutions.

Worked for Driven Marketing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Driven Marketing Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Driven Marketing Solutions CEO Lizzie Kirbo. All reviews posted anonymously by Driven Marketing Solutions employees.