Driven Marketing Solutions

www.dmspitt.com

GREAT Co-Workers and a TON of Experience Gained!

Full Time Account Manager Intern (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsI really enjoyed working at Driven Marketing Solutions for my internship last semester. My absolute favorite aspect was the amazing people that I had the opportunity to work with. Everyone is so professional, goal-driven, and caring. The employees and mangers genuinely care about the future of everyone else and are willing to help out at all costs. Being a new college graduate, it was really great to receive all of the hands-on training, and to see how involved in the community that the company is. I love volunteering and have always, in some way or another, been involved with it, so I was glad to have been giving the opportunity to continue doing so with my employer.

I must briefly mention though, that the people who gave the negative reviews previously, obviously didn't pay attention at any point of the interview process. The fact that they were "surprised" and felt mislead is really silly to me because the managers and interviewers are completely open about every aspect of the position and company; They even go as far as bringing people in for job shadows so you can SEE exactly what the position is. My advice, in order to find the right opportunity, is to merely pay attention to the information given and keep an open mind.

ConsMy only con is that I moved back home to live with my family, and was disappointed that there wasn't an office where I was going. I really felt like this was an organization that I could grow with, and if it were not for the fact that I was obligated to move back home, I could see myself going all the way to the top with the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease make sure to continue building those professional and personal relationships. I feel like I gained so much more experience and was more successful because I was given that extra bit of attention that I feel every company should offer.

There are newer reviews on Driven Marketing Solutions.

Worked for Driven Marketing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!