Driven Marketing Solutions
www.dmspitt.com Pittsburgh, PA 6 to 15 Employees

Hands Down the Most Personable Company

Corporate Sales Trainer (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

ProsEveryone is so family oriented and friendly, and truly cares about everyone else's success in and outside of the office. It's been very refreshing to be a part of such an amazing team!

ConsThis job is NOT for someone who just wants to come to work and collect a paycheck. You need to work your butt off for recognition and rewards... COMPLETELY worth it!

Advice to Senior ManagementThrow out more contests and maybe some little prizes along with them every so often! I love when we have challenges and contests!

100% commission, hardly make money, you pay for everything

Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Driven Marketing Solutions full-time

Pros: Worked with really cool people who are around the same… Cons: 100% commission. You'll be working over 40-50 hrs per week and never know what your pay check will be. You go door to door seeing… Advice to Senior Management: You're high turnover rate will continue to increase as well as your bad reviews if the failures in the pay structure don't change. You… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Everything I could want and more!!

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Driven Marketing Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: Team Environment is great. Young, fun and willing to strive for success! People actually hang out after work!? Crazy… Cons: You have to work hard here to move up, but… Advice to Senior Management: Keep things as fun as they are!!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Driven Marketing Solutions.

Worked for Driven Marketing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Driven Marketing Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Driven Marketing Solutions CEO Lizzie Kirbo. All reviews posted anonymously by Driven Marketing Solutions employees.