There are newer employer reviews for Drupal Connect

Great Company To Work For

Current Employee - Front-End Developer
Current Employee - Front-End Developer

I have been working at Drupal Connect

Pros

Drupal Connect has an excellent vision for the company
Employees are fun to talk to; Good sense of humor
Compensation is well-sufficient for the amount and difficulty of work
Advances opportunities and abilities in the field
Amount of clients are perfect for expanding portfolio
Very well-respective and open-minded
Plenty of available work always ready
Amazing for new potential and work

Cons

None I can think of! I have nothing to complain about while working with Drupal Connect as I've been very satisfied since I've started working with them.

Keep up the great work!

reviews filtered by
  1. Fantastic, supportive owner, and a chance to work on things that interest me.

Current Employee - Developer
    Current Employee - Developer

I have been working at Drupal Connect

Pros

John does a great job of encouraging us to offer our suggestions and giving us the resources to do the job. He is a business person, not a technical person, and he just handles the business end of things and let's us technical people do our thing without getting in the way. We are also active in the Drupal community with lots of sponsorships, and we are encouraged to contribute back to the community in terms of contributed modules or contributing to core initiatives.

Cons

Trying to balance work with managing all of our growth (which isn't really a bad thing).

Just make sure to always be professional in dealing with those who are less than professional.

2. The perfect job - working with people I respect in the industry that I love.

Current Employee - Drupal Connect Evangelist
    Current Employee - Drupal Connect Evangelist

I have been working at Drupal Connect

Pros

Caliber of people at Drupal Connect are exceptional
    Exciting projects with direct interaction with the Clients
    Supportive work environment and excellent communication practices

Cons

In terms of the social aspect, I think that some people would miss working in an office; seeing co-workers on a day to day basis would be tough for some people. For me, I see it as a plus because I have excellent work habits; the lack of interruptions during the day ensures that I stay focused and productive. If you like goofing off or not getting things done - you won't last long!

While I think that we have gained momentum on improving our internal operations, we need to keep the ball moving and not lose the momentum we have.

There are newer employer reviews for Drupal Connect