Great Company To Work For

Current Employee - Front-End Developer
Current Employee - Front-End Developer

Pros

Drupal Connect has an excellent vision for the company Employees are fun to talk to; Good sense of humor Compensation is well-sufficient for the amount and difficulty of work Advances opportunities and abilities in the field Amount of clients are perfect for expanding portfolio Very well-respective and open-minded Plenty of available work always ready Amazing for new potential and work

Cons

None I can think of! I have nothing to complain about while working with Drupal Connect as I've been very satisfied since I've started working with them.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews for Drupal Connect

1. Fantastic, supportive owner, and a chance to work on things that interest me.

Current Employee - Developer
    Current Employee - Developer

Pros

John does a great job of encouraging us to offer our suggestions and giving us the resources to do the job. He is a business person, not a technical person, and he just handles the business end of things and let's us technical people do our thing without getting in the way. We are also active in the Drupal community with lots of sponsorships, and we are encouraged to contribute back to the community in terms of contributed modules or contributing to core initiatives.

Cons

Trying to balance work with managing all of our growth (which isn't really a bad thing).

Advice to Management

Just make sure to always be professional in dealing with those who are less than professional.

2. Great from a diversity in job and performance perspective.

Current Employee - Drupal Search Engine Optimization Lead
    Current Employee - Drupal Search Engine Optimization Lead

Pros

Freedom, flexibility, variation of experience, billing practices, ownership of work, best practices taken to action, respectful of input.

Cons

Communication and the overvalued assumptions of others.

Advice to Management

Please call and talk to me directly before making a decision that impacts my work as opposed assumptions based on others opinions or lack of clarity.