Drury Hotels

www.druryhotels.com

Great culture, great values, great company!

Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) Rolla, MO

ProsDrury has very competitive salaries and employee assistance programs for the industry. The company is completely devoted to superior customer satisfaction, and this is reflected in management, training, and your daily job duties. I have worked at several hotels, this company is great to work for if you enjoy working in the service industry and want to be paid well and treated like an actual human being rather than just an employee number.

ConsThe only thing that really comes to mind is the computer software that is used to manage the hotel, it is not very efficient or user friendly. At our particular property we could definitely use some technology upgrades.

Drama is a part of every work place, but it is definitely kept to a minimum at our hotel. Everyone has bad days and everyone makes mistakes, but we are like a family and we function well as a team.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe guest service surveys used are terrible, they need to be changed immediately. They don't accurately measure what they are supposed to and we suffer because of it by being deprived of bonuses. "Better than expected, as expected, below expected," is not a good rating system, obviously scores are going to decline over time as people become acquainted with the franchise and all it has to offer. This isn't fair to your front line employees or our managers.

Flexible schedule, great management, friendly place.

Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

I worked at Drury Hotels part-time for less than a year

Pros: hourly employees get raises-I even got an added bonus on… Cons: standing all day, can't eat the breakfast or the kickback, sometimes… Advice to Senior Management: Work schedules to where we don't have 8 hours in between shifts, although… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The best customer service around!!

Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) Terre Haute, IN

I have been working at Drury Hotels full-time for less than a year

Pros: Family owned! Love coming into work! Cons: Long hours, but great money! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Drury Hotels.

Worked for Drury Hotels? Contribute to the Community!