Good company and Great Vision

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Druva full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good culture, salary and perks. Great management team. The space is getting interesting and Druva is well positioned. Recently got rid of some bad performers, and they are using Glassdoor as a place to showcase their displeasure. But it's pleasantly surprising how many current employees have shown their concern for the company by coming back to glassdoor and showing great appreciation for the company and culture.

Cons

Growing company always has communication challenges. Druva could do better here as well. Could be a little aggressive at times, but I guess it's true for all startups.

Advice to Management

Better performance review process and monthly open interaction sessions. Share open feedback about past employees showing displeasure on glassdoor and how we could have avoided that.

Other Employee Reviews for Druva

Druva is place where collaboration, respect, drive and balance are the keys to success.

Current Contractor - Human Resources in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Contractor - Human Resources in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Druva as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

It is a very collaborative environment, tons of excitement, hard work is easily measured and the management just gets it. I have a small family, and the quality and the results I produce are what matters. I get to see my kids and produce great result at work.

Cons

It is a start-up and sometimes I have to wear a hat that just does not fit, but I think it is par for the course.

Advice to Management

better snacks. Maybe quicker feedback but that is a stretch.

Exciting, fast paced startup with solid technology and very happy customer base

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Druva full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Rock solid technology - Strong leadership position in the market against direct competitors - Great location to work, pleasant office environment, dog friendly, food and drinks, etc. - Exciting startup environment with a talented global team across all departments - Large, diversified and very happy list of installed customers - Positive company culture that rewards excellence and achievement - Flexible work schedule with environment with a results driven approach

Cons

- Rapid growth makes the office a little chaotic at times but manageable - Lot's of change but that's what you expect in a startup