DuPage Medical Group
www.dupagemedicalgroup.com Glen Ellyn, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great hours with great compensation, but no office culture

Accounting Assistant (Former Employee)
Downers Grove, IL

I worked at DuPage Medical Group full-time for less than a year

ProsThere is a steady work flow, so the day tends to go by quickly. Working hours are regular business hours, can come in anytime as long as eight hours are worked.

ConsThe office I worked in was pretty quiet, there is not a lot of interaction with other employees, and when there is it tends to be because there is a problem. Some of the management practices are questionable.

Advice to Senior ManagementI didn't like having to punch a clock when my work was mostly results based. If my work was completed and nobody else needed assistance, I should have been able to leave.

Grew too fast ... emphasis on money/schedule ... little on quality or people

Information and Transformation (Current Employee)
Lisle, IL

I have been working at DuPage Medical Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Big company ... lots of growth .. perhaps job stability Cons: Managers are very upwardly responsive ... Culture trickles down and culture… Advice to Senior Management: Managers need some managerial training ... seem to have come up ranks… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great at first

Lombard, IL

I have been working at DuPage Medical Group full-time

Pros: Great co-workers and nice doctors Cons: In time if need they aren't there for you as… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on DuPage Medical Group.

Worked for DuPage Medical Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DuPage Medical Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DuPage Medical Group CEO Michael Kasper . All reviews posted anonymously by DuPage Medical Group employees.