DuPont Performance Materials

www.dupont.com

Interesting and engaging work with plenty of opportunity for growth

Production Associate (Current Employee) Valley View, OH

ProsFun and friendly environment make coming to work enjoyable. The people are great. Human resources do a fine job, and the technical aspects are challenging.

ConsPeople can get so busy that they forget to recognize you for your efforts. Middle management can be disorganized and inefficient. Opportunity to gain new experiences comes at a cost of personal sacrifice for little gain. Advancement doesn't necessarily come with an increase in pay, just a change in responsibility and status.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe first line supervisor is the key to bringing the team in sync with organizational objectives. Place more of an emphasis in developing these key personnel into the leaders they need to be, and hold them accountable for falling short of expectations.

Excellent Opportunity

Sales (Former Employee) Pomona, CA

I worked at DuPont Performance Materials

Pros: Best Fortune 100 company to work for, job security Cons: Lots of travel in sales Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Current economy has had a great impact on working conditions and morale

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Wilmington, DE

I worked at DuPont Performance Materials

Pros: Good pay and Good benefits Cons: Sector hit hard by economy, people are doing anything to keep… Advice to Senior Management: Show more appreciation and compassion to employees. Provide employees with the tools and resources they need to do their jobs. Technology that does… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on DuPont Performance Materials.

Worked for DuPont Performance Materials? Contribute to the Community!