DuPont

www.dupont.com
There are newer employer reviews for DuPont

Great starting place for future career.

Current Employee - Process Engineer in Leawood, KS
Current Employee - Process Engineer in Leawood, KS

I have been working at DuPont

Pros

Benefits are great. Salary is good if you have the right person fighting for it.

Cons

Seems easy to pull the wool over the eyes of management.

420 Other Employee Reviews for DuPont (View Most Recent)

great place and program to begin a career..not sustain it

Former Employee - "Finance" Field Program in Wilmington, DE
    Former Employee - "Finance" Field Program in Wilmington, DE

I worked at DuPont

Pros

the FFP pays you above most entry level jobs, everyone at the company is very open and provides ample amounts of learning opps no matter where your rotations are.

Cons

it's an old company, they spin this off by pitching that it means a ton of new positions and advancement will become available soon but for a person in your early 20s I look forward to mingling and meeting new people and creating similar networks...so it's an older environment.

This is supposed to be a finance rotational program as well but I've been assigned or persuaded into more accounting type roles to fit company vacancies.

The program is 6 years, many people I know within the program leave after their first rotation..if management can find a way to retain this talent it would make the program much more beneficial. Creating a more "fun" and "young" environment would also help.

Genencor is a great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at DuPont

Pros

Employee sensitive. Employees are treated with respect and overall a very pleasant environment to work in. Lots of employee perks and good benefits. Casual atmosphere where people work hard and are dedicated and they a recognized for their contributions

Cons

Current space is a bit tight due to growth but hoping that will soon change.

Focus on expanding work space.

There are newer employer reviews for DuPont