DuPont
www.dupont.com Wilmington, DE 5000+ Employees

A great place to work

Parkersburg, WV

I have been working at DuPont

ProsThere are always challenging technical problems to work on. There is a true safety culture that strives for the goal of zero. Compared to most other companies, the benefits package is very generous.

ConsThere is not enough communication from upper management on the direction of the organization. Once you reach a certain level, you tend to plateau with little possibility for further advancement.

Great starting place for future career.

Process Engineer (Current Employee)
Leawood, KS

I have been working at DuPont

Pros: Benefits are great. Salary is good if you have the… Cons: Seems easy to pull the wool over the eyes of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great place and program to begin a career..not sustain it

"Finance" Field Program (Former Employee)
Wilmington, DE

I worked at DuPont

Pros: the FFP pays you above most entry level jobs, everyone at the company is… Cons: it's an old company, they spin this off by pitching that it means a ton of new positions and advancement will become available soon but… Advice to Senior Management: The program is 6 years, many people I know within the program leave after their first rotation..if management can find a way… More

There are newer reviews on DuPont.

Worked for DuPont? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DuPont reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DuPont CEO Ellen J. Kullman. All reviews posted anonymously by DuPont employees.