DuPont
www.dupont.com Wilmington, DE 5000+ Employees

DuPont is an excellent company. Management could use a little improvement

Buyer (Current Employee)
Wilmington, DE

ProsDuPont is a very diverse company creating diverse products and promoting employee diversity. DuPont is a leader in the field and is on the cutting-edge of science in developing products.

ConsDuPont management could use improvement. More training is needed for some leaders. Transparency needs to improve internally. Team work is not always as valued as promoted. Career development and career opportunities needs improvement.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore transparency and better management and leadership.

highs and lows

Technology/Business (Former Employee)

I worked at DuPont full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: company has amazing resource bench - waiting to be utilized;… Cons: still too much dead weight - bloated professional ranks! Advice to Senior Management: address the dead weight too much of an sg&a burden Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lawyer

Corporate Counsel (Current Employee)

I have been working at DuPont full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Clear strategy, good collaboration at all levels, waves of retirement… Cons: Red tape, regular 4th quarter cost cutting initiatives Advice to Senior Management: Management must gain better understanding of bureaucracy affecting lower level… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DuPont.

Worked for DuPont? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DuPont reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DuPont CEO Ellen J. Kullman. All reviews posted anonymously by DuPont employees.