DuPont

There are newer employer reviews for DuPont

Great people, great values

Current Employee - Financial Analysis Intern in Wilmington, DE
Current Employee - Financial Analysis Intern in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at DuPont as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

The people at DuPont really practice what they preach when it comes to the core values which is great to see in such a large, and established corporation. The work was slow at times, but everyone was so helpful and willing to talk with me so I could get a more broad sense of the company and different functions.

Cons

Work was slow and boring.

395 Other Employee Reviews for DuPont (View Most Recent)

DuPont is a massive, complex international company with a rich history of product innovation and safety performance.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at DuPont full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good compensation and benefits. Many opportunities for growth because of the variety of businesses. Lots of variety in the company portfolio.

Cons

Our part of DuPont's businesses is being 'spun off' and we are hemorrhaging talent and experience. Lack of communication does not help in high-stress scenarios, and we are in a holding pattern.

Provide more opportunities for work at home or telecommuting to save money, instead of farming out American jobs to other countries.

GREAT company culture

Current Employee - Manufacturing Technology Engineer
    Current Employee - Manufacturing Technology Engineer

I have been working at DuPont as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

One of the main focuses are not only making a profit and meeting goals, but respecting each other and creating a positive work environment. Interns get very competitive pay. Engineers seem to have a great work-life balance here, no crazy hours.

Cons

Interns do not get involved in meatier projects, which is unfortunate. Possibly because of security of information, or believing that interns cannot handle more? I don't know.

Interns are only a few classes shy of being qualified engineers, please don't be afraid to give them some responsibility.

There are newer employer reviews for DuPont