Duck Creek

www.duckcreektech.com

Great place to work

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Bolivar, MO

ProsThere are a lot of great things about Duck Creek - foremost would be the people. From senior management down to interns, the people are great to work with.

The company is very open and honest with employees - financial info and strategy are shared regularly. Benefits are pretty good - medical could be better but that's pretty common. PTO is great (25 days per year). Atmosphere is casual.

The work tends to be challenging and interesting, with a lot of new development going on.

ConsSplit development groups - one group in Missouri, the other in South Carolina. This can make communication and collaboration difficult. It tends to be managed reasonably well, but it's not optimal.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere have been several changes in senior management - don't lose sight of the core values of the company and its culture.

positive and educational.

I have been working at Duck Creek

Pros: Quick growth oppurtunnities with room for advancement. No time for not… Cons: Not much formal training after initial month. learn as you go which is… Advice to Senior Management: continue to hold everyone to high standards but allow more time for formal… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great place to work

I have been working at Duck Creek full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The teams were great to work with. Really smart people… Cons: We got purchased by a big company, and the work environment has much… Advice to Senior Management: Fight to keep the startup feel to the company. Find ways to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Duck Creek.

Worked for Duck Creek? Contribute to the Community!