Ducks Unlimited
www.ducks.org Memphis, TN 500 to 999 Employees

Great Organization, Great Mission

(Current Employee)
Memphis, TN

ProsEmployees and peers are top notch. Everyone there seems to be committed to the mission of wetlands conservation and going to work each day is a privilege. Benefits are very good, time off is about on par. All in all, one of the best nonprofits in the biz.

ConsRoom for advancement is somewhat minimal. The organization seems to change directions regarding resource allocation and there are certain areas that are far more equipped (overstaffed) versus some areas that have massive expectations but are serially understaffed.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook inward and nurture youthful talent that is committed to the cause.

A good place to work

I have been working at Ducks Unlimited full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: excellent benefits, nice people, slow paced... Cons: relatively low salary, little room to advance, Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

GIS Intern, GIS Contractor

GIS Intern (Former Employee)
    Ann Arbor, MI

I worked at Ducks Unlimited as an intern for more than a year

Pros: The GIS Coordinator is great -- not too hands off, but not… Cons: Pay was a bit low, no health care. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ducks Unlimited.

Worked for Ducks Unlimited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ducks Unlimited reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ducks Unlimited CEO Dale Hall. All reviews posted anonymously by Ducks Unlimited employees.