There are newer employer reviews for Ducommun

good

Current Employee - Engineer
Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at Ducommun

Pros

good people and good benefitd

Cons

location and campus is in a bad neighborhood

16 Other Employee Reviews for Ducommun (View Most Recent)

good first job out of college but...

Former Employee - Engineer
    Former Employee - Engineer

I worked at Ducommun

Pros

good first job, good benefits, interesting projects, latitude to make proposals for new projects and follow own work if the project is funded, not overly taxing work,

Cons

not overly taxing work, poor feedback system from management (1x peryear), billable work meant that people work on a project but do not contribute much to the project's success, large desire for corporate growth by purchasing small to mid level companies, management plans timetables poorly and tends to micromanage as deadlines near

I enjoyed working for this company but my goals and the companies began to separate. I would have liked more feedback on work performed and less micromanaging.

Okay

Current Employee - Human Resources
    Current Employee - Human Resources

I have been working at Ducommun full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There is plenty of work the staff at the local office is beyond great! Some work from home allowed depending on your position.Travel can be very heavy for the good salary. Fast paced ever changing, stable market. Great learning opportunities if you are willing to take them.

Cons

Communication is key to any good relationship working or otherwise a big front only at this company, not much room for advancement. Training is good if you enjoy doing it while you do the work.

Management is great! It's who is above the managers. Just live your core values.

There are newer employer reviews for Ducommun

Worked for Ducommun? Contribute to the Community!