Ducommun
www.ducommun.com Carson, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

People are friendly and supportive. Planning is a bit substandard.

Test Engineer (Current Employee)
Carson, CA

ProsPeople are friendly. Managers manage- they do the project schedule, and let the engineers engineer. There are no barriers between departments- production, engineering, and sales. Ducommun is working to develop new products now.

ConsPeople work a lot of hours- esp. engineers. Many of the products are showing their age. Organization and planning could be improved. They are closing a site and bringing the workers to another site- which is out of phone lines.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore planning for infrastructure. Need to train more production people - almost the whole production staff has more than 25 years of service, and a large proportion is nearing retirement. Some of the production equipment needs to be brought up to date.

Overload work place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ducommun

Pros: People were good to work with. Cons: Too much required of one person More

I always know what is expected of me from day to day with clear instructions.

I have been working at Ducommun

Pros: Management really cares about you as a person not just another number. When my… Cons: Not much room for learning new skill or growth with… More
There are newer reviews on Ducommun.

Worked for Ducommun? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ducommun reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ducommun CEO Anthony J. Reardon. All reviews posted anonymously by Ducommun employees.