Duff & Phelps

www.duffandphelps.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Duff & Phelps

Duff & Phelps is a difficult place to succeed, and success is not generally noticed or praised.

I have been working at Duff & Phelps

Pros

Highly technical, high levels of expertise in very focused areas

Cons

No diversity, culture built around negativity, work life balance is not a priority, no transparency with upper management

Your most valuable asset is your workforce, and management should make more efforts towards retaining employees and creating a more positive environment.

137 Other Employee Reviews for Duff & Phelps (View Most Recent)

Great team, fast paced work environment

Current Employee - Senior Associate
    Current Employee - Senior Associate

I have been working at Duff & Phelps

Pros

Duff & Phelps offers a great work environment for anyone who thrives on challenging projects and enjoys working among the best in the industry. The firm consistently brings in new projects and works with great clients. The Internal Firm Services teams work hard to support the service lines, and most of the MDs have a very welcoming open door policy.

Cons

Working in this industry, for Duff & Phelps or for ANY of our competitors, comes with the expectation that there will be a lot of work, which sometimes translates into a lot of hours. If you aren't comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting the work done, this isn't the place for you.

Great job keeping the associates updated on the direction of the firm, and thank you for including us in our open forum, quarterly calls.

Good reputation. Difficult to advance

I have been working at Duff & Phelps

Pros

The benefits are good. The company has a good industry reputation.

Cons

Promotion and advancement from within is difficult. The company culture and structure is all organized to benefit and advance the managing directors instead of organic growth of the resident staff.

There are newer employer reviews for Duff & Phelps