Duff & Phelps
www.duffandphelps.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

I had a positive experience with local management, but it wasn't the right job for me.

Senior Associate (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsIntelligent colleagues who cared about more than just getting ahead. We worked together to get the job done and hopefully enjoy the experience. Support from office management was generally strong.

ConsManagement relied almost solely on billable hours to determine bonuses and raises, which overlooks quality and deters innovation. The executive team appeared not to care much for their staff, we were treated like cogs.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove the annual review process to include more metrics. Billable hours do not solely determine productivity, and provide more Practice Development support for new VPs.

Duff & Phelps was enjoyable and challenging

Investment Banking Intern (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Duff & Phelps as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great culture and work atmosphere. Cons: Some of the employees seemed to dislike their job. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Incompetent Middle Management

Analyst (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Duff & Phelps full-time for less than a year

Pros: Colleagues and senior management are great and easy to work… Cons: Middle management is incompetent, lazy, and extremely frustrating to work with. It… Advice to Senior Management: There is no way for analysts and associates to provide… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Duff & Phelps.

Worked for Duff & Phelps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Duff & Phelps reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Duff & Phelps CEO Noah Gottdiener. All reviews posted anonymously by Duff & Phelps employees.