Duff & Phelps

www.duffandphelps.com

I had a positive experience with local management, but it wasn't the right job for me.

Senior Associate (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsIntelligent colleagues who cared about more than just getting ahead. We worked together to get the job done and hopefully enjoy the experience. Support from office management was generally strong.

ConsManagement relied almost solely on billable hours to determine bonuses and raises, which overlooks quality and deters innovation. The executive team appeared not to care much for their staff, we were treated like cogs.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove the annual review process to include more metrics. Billable hours do not solely determine productivity, and provide more Practice Development support for new VPs.

Duff & Phelps was enjoyable and challenging

Investment Banking Intern (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Duff & Phelps as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great culture and work atmosphere. Cons: Some of the employees seemed to dislike their job. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall very good, yet at the end of the day you are only a number

Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Duff & Phelps full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great firm to work for, really takes care of their employees. Great benefits, bonus and work life balance.… Cons: Like many fin services firms changes in upper management can completely change how the company cares for its employees. After Duff went public the atmosphere… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Duff & Phelps.

Worked for Duff & Phelps? Contribute to the Community!