Duff & Phelps

Good Place to work Needs improvement

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Morristown, NJ
Current Employee - Senior Associate in Morristown, NJ

I have been working at Duff & Phelps

Pros

Good Benefits, nice working environment, semi good technology. Good support from management and good vacation policy. Professional peers and foster team environment.

Cons

Many changes in management not clear about the direction of the company. Communication poor and often no communication. Alot of turn-over and non consistancy.

Work on the turn-over and the communication.

133 Other Employee Reviews for Duff & Phelps (View Most Recent)

Decent place to work

Former Employee - Associate in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Duff & Phelps

Pros

Good benefits, good prestige. It was a good opportunity and provided some good exposure and experience. I was pleased with the profile of work.

Cons

Weak management and planning, aloof. I had a hard time getting feedback on expecations. Company overhired and when the market fell it was last in, first out (which included me).

Coordinate better with employees. Plan better, and provide a better forum for employee growth and education. The company needed better planning and preperation.

All around average

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Duff & Phelps

Pros

The work life balance is good most of the time as long as you are in the right office. The local managers are good and coworkers are smart and capable.

Cons

Senior management doesn't care about employee input. Overall, raises and bonuses do not match the industry. There is no management reward for helping staff develop.

Make sure that local management is graded on how well they develop staff. Stop spending so much time worrying about the earnings each quarter and instead focus on strategies to make our product more attractive in the long-term

There are newer employer reviews for Duff & Phelps