Duff & Phelps

www.duffandphelps.com

Solid place to gain experience

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsDuff & Phelps can be a good place to work. The business units do not work closely together though, so if the management in your group is weak, you will suffer.

ConsCommunication is lacking, many senior managing directors have recently moved on to other firms because Duff & Phelps does not put talent retention at the top of it's list.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more proactive about paying your people what they coudl earn in similar positions with other companies rather than assuming they will stay.

This is a personal wealth play - for the C-suite only

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Duff & Phelps

Pros: Good access to clients who have come to trust D&P… Cons: Management has no real management experience and only manages to the numbers to satisfy stock… Advice to Senior Management: Try to actually care about the staff instead of yourselves. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Ehhh

Senior Associate (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Duff & Phelps

Pros: good learning experience for the first year, then it gets… Cons: managers can be awful to work with, some are better than others communication is poor… Advice to Senior Management: ehhh No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Duff & Phelps.

Worked for Duff & Phelps? Contribute to the Community!