Duke Energy

www.duke-energy.com

Great if your job isn't lost due to corporate consolidation

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsCurrently the benefits are excellent and the pay is above average. Start with a prorated two weeks of vacation and unlimited (within reason) sick time plus 3 personal days.

ConsDue to the recent corporate consolidation, any Cincinnati job deemed corporate is being transitioned to Charlotte, NC. This includes most of legal, IT, human resources, and accounting and finance.

Advice to Senior ManagementMany people are leaving the company due to the corporate consolidation and voluntary buy out. This knowledge will be lost unless management finds a way to better document the processes.

Not the same company it used to be

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Duke Energy

Pros: Duke has a fairly good benefits package and overall compensation(… Cons: Duke is very aggresively cutting costs and is doing so at the expense of many of it's employees. In many cases, it is using… Advice to Senior Management: If you want to get rid of headcount, then just come… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Cinergy|Duke was a great place to work

Accounting\Finance (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Duke Energy

Pros: has been an awesome job - great work\life balance - respect for life outside work. expected to get work done & produce - but… Cons: Has been hard to operate out of 2 offices sometimes Charlotte & Cincy… Advice to Senior Management: Try not to outsource too much .... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Duke Energy.

Worked for Duke Energy? Contribute to the Community!