Duke Realty
www.dukerealty.com Indianapolis, IN 1000 to 5000 Employees

This is one of the best places I have worked.

Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Duke Realty

ProsConcern for employees and their families. Very friendly even the top bosses are open to talking with all employees. Very diverse and very concerned about customer service. Customer service at Duke Realty means other business and even other associates. Very good place to work.

ConsEvery place has its ups and downs, sometimes some of the employees do not get along with others but top personnel tries to work with keeping it to a minimum.

Advice to Senior ManagementWould like to see some money put in the budget to allow some employees the ability to go to training conferences.

Former accountant can play the game, but will he go all in when the going gets tough?

Vice President (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Duke Realty

Pros: When I was first hired at Duke, it was a breath of fresh air from my previous employer. The atmosphere was younger & I… Cons: We can say we are all working toward the same goal, but in reality, we feel… Advice to Senior Management: Lead by example. Walk the walk. In a similar… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

DRE is a great place to work.

Senior Manager of Financial Analysis (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Duke Realty

Pros: 1. Strong business model - it's a reit run by accountants. They are not risk averse, but prudent in the manner in which they… Cons: Many functional areas lack a definitive career path. There is room for… Advice to Senior Management: Continue with the listed positives. Continue to address the career… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Duke Realty.

Worked for Duke Realty? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Duke Realty reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Duke Realty CEO Denny Oklak. All reviews posted anonymously by Duke Realty employees.