Best Place I've Ever Worked!

Current Employee - Benefits Administrator  in  Malibu, CA
Current Employee - Benefits Administrator in Malibu, CA

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp full-time for less than a year

Pros

People at this company are friendly, warm, fun, creative and smart. I love coming to work everyday to work hard and play hard with my co-workers. Because we are a start-up, there is much opportunity to make your mark in the way your department functions. I feel like I have a voice in how our processes and procedures are implemented. I like my managers and respect their vision for our team and company as a whole. One of the most important things I look for in an employer is the right environment to make a difference in the culture and lives of my fellow colleagues. This company has that for me. So long as these opportunities remain, I will be happy to work for this company.

Cons

Lower than market value pay. Short staffed in our dept.. We need a bigger office to accommodate our growing company.

Pay close attention to departments where turnover is higher than average to determine what needs to be changed. It would be my advice to do whatever possible to ensure good talent remain working for Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. and see the company as a long term place of employment rather than merely a stepping stone in their careers.

Other Reviews for Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp

Changed for the worse

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent team players among co workers
    No weekends
    excellent bonuses
    Very fulfilling being able to help customers lost in the business world

Cons

Managers not caring or not tuned in to the actual call center floor
    Discrimination among mangers, if they didn't like you for no fault of their own they made it horrible to work there
    Managers starting rumors and only nice to the ones in her circle or the ones she would hang out with outside of work.
    Started Micro managing the ones doing their jobs out of spit not for the benefit of the employees job or the company.
    Not giving bonuses and awards earned because of a mangers grudge.
    Was be little and talked down even yelled in my face by a coach because I was helping a customer on the line who asked for a specific coach and wanted to speak to only that person only because they were aware of their issue before they became a coach and was a customer service agent.

Pay more attention to what is going on around the call center floor, you have coaches who because of their personalities are not good as coaches. you have floor managers that helped you more and cared more before they became an actual floor mangers. If some of your best sellers in customer service are quitting look into the reason why. To the employees that love their customers and you never have complaints about them honor them show them respect because guaranteed those are the customer service agents that are keeping Dun and Bradstreet Credibility Corp. around it is not just your product and services it is the faith these agents put in the customer that keeps the customer believing in you as a company. Don't allow a manger with a chip on the shoulder and so very unpeople friendly to be the reason agents like myself throw in the towel. Especially when we did our job not only for the benefit of the company but also for the benefit of our customers who only wanted a light at the end of a dark tunnel.

Depends on Department and Location

Current Employee - Credit Advisor  in  Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Credit Advisor in Tucson, AZ

Pros

Good Customer Service and Client Development management. Bethlehem, Malibu have good reputation. You can be happy in certain departments.

Cons

Bad leadership in Tucson. Favoritism, high turnover, politics, fear tactics. All that matters is making money for the dictators.

Do not promote people who are jerks. Promote people who know how to treat others with respect. Listen to the grunts. If you do a survey, don't tell us how to answer the questions.

There are newer employer reviews for Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp.

Worked for Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp? Contribute to the Community!