Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp

There are newer employer reviews for Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp

GREAT place to work

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Tucson, AZ
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Lot's to list: Great people, great environment, awesome benefits. There are incredible incentives on an almost daily basis that range from as small as $5 gift cards all the way up to huge annual trips to exotic locations. It's not uncommon to win trips to Vegas, Disneyland and more. There is a huge focus on company culture and overall success both locally and nationally. The executive team is great and places a big focus on personal relationship with all employees from Sr. leadership all the way down to people who have just been hired. I've been here several years, have built great friendships and still continue to feel like part of a big family.

Cons

Can be stressful as any sales job can. Hours can be long from time to time, however it's always made up in some way.

Management does a great job of rewarding employees for hard work done and continues to find great ways to motivate. My advice would be to continue to think outside the box.

56 Other Employee Reviews for Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp (View Most Recent)

It's gone downhill. They're focused more on hours than quality of work.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Malibu, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Malibu, CA

I worked at Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Amazing ocean views, all the soda you want, catered food usually once a week, and free snacks. They also have good happy hours an parties.

Cons

The salary is lower than a similar job in Santa Monica or Beverly Hills. Yearly salary increases are slim.

Work life balance doesn't exist. People are expected to work and reply to emails at any time of day or weekend. Unreasonable deadlines set even if estimates show it'll take longer.

They claim to have a flexible schedule, but it's just talk. There's been a crackdown on people being in the office at a certain time and not leaving until late. Expectation from the executives was all employees should be working more hours each day. But this varied by department where some departments would come around 9am and leave at 5pm while others were expected to be in around 9am and stay well past 6pm.

The generl direction is to get features done without focus on quality. The promise of "we'll fix it later" does not happen as other items take priority. Eventually something breaks and then what could have been resolved at the start becomes a critical issue to fix right now.

Jeff Stibel is a great CEO. He used to have town hall type meeting with everyone. But its not happened for a year.

The other senior vp's could spend more time getting to know the people that work for them.

From the sales board, the company is doing well.But salary increases are meager, while bonus payout for top people has jumped.

Best Place I've Ever Worked!

Current Employee - Benefits Administrator in Malibu, CA
    Current Employee - Benefits Administrator in Malibu, CA

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp full-time (less than an year)

Pros

People at this company are friendly, warm, fun, creative and smart. I love coming to work everyday to work hard and play hard with my co-workers. Because we are a start-up, there is much opportunity to make your mark in the way your department functions. I feel like I have a voice in how our processes and procedures are implemented. I like my managers and respect their vision for our team and company as a whole. One of the most important things I look for in an employer is the right environment to make a difference in the culture and lives of my fellow colleagues. This company has that for me. So long as these opportunities remain, I will be happy to work for this company.

Cons

Lower than market value pay. Short staffed in our dept.. We need a bigger office to accommodate our growing company.

Pay close attention to departments where turnover is higher than average to determine what needs to be changed. It would be my advice to do whatever possible to ensure good talent remain working for Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. and see the company as a long term place of employment rather than merely a stepping stone in their careers.

There are newer employer reviews for Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp