There are newer employer reviews for Dun & Bradstreet

Best Place I've Ever Worked!

Current Employee - Benefits Administrator in Malibu, CA
Current Employee - Benefits Administrator in Malibu, CA

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People at this company are friendly, warm, fun, creative and smart. I love coming to work everyday to work hard and play hard with my co-workers. Because we are a start-up, there is much opportunity to make your mark in the way your department functions. I feel like I have a voice in how our processes and procedures are implemented. I like my managers and respect their vision for our team and company as a whole. One of the most important things I look for in an employer is the right environment to make a difference in the culture and lives of my fellow colleagues. This company has that for me. So long as these opportunities remain, I will be happy to work for this company.

Cons

Lower than market value pay. Short staffed in our dept.. We need a bigger office to accommodate our growing company.

Advice to Management

Pay close attention to departments where turnover is higher than average to determine what needs to be changed. It would be my advice to do whatever possible to ensure good talent remain working for Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. and see the company as a long term place of employment rather than merely a stepping stone in their careers.

Other Employee Reviews for Dun & Bradstreet

1. Great company culture

Current Employee - Intern in Malibu, CA
    Current Employee - Intern in Malibu, CA

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company does believe in 'work hard, play harder'. Great mentors, good learning experience. Stocked up pantry. The company is really growing and has good opportunities. Colleagues are really fun and very helpful. Monthly happy hours.

Cons

The job may not be very challenging.

Great Place to Work

Former Employee - Analyst in Short Hills, NJ
    Former Employee - Analyst in Short Hills, NJ

I worked at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible schedule, good benefits, great culture, supports growth

Cons

limited opportunities for advancement. they will invest in you but it is difficult to leverage it to move up.

Advice to Management

none