Good place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marlow, England (UK)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marlow, England (UK)

I worked at Dun & Bradstreet

Pros

Good communication from management. The organisation is large enough for professional advancement and receptive to new ideas from staff. Generally, I was happy with my wage packet and benefits.

Cons

Too much corporate jargon. And the top down approach to building a corporate culture based on pride for the workplace is less motivational and somewhat more stifling. This is admittedly not a huge problem, but is fairly pervasive.

Advice to Management

D&B is a good place to work, there's no need for all the corporate jargon and enforced team building exercises. People will be happier if they can just get on with their work.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Good place to work

Former Employee - Relationship Manager
    Former Employee - Relationship Manager

I worked at Dun & Bradstreet

Pros

Good products and good support. Decent base salary with great upside if you are good at sales and building relationships...easily a 6 figure job.

Cons

Slow to respond to customer needs or issues. Typical large company politics and tremendous pressure if you aren't making your numbers each month.

Advice to Management

Listen to your customers and your employees...it is part of your mission statement and gets a lot of lip service but no real supportive action.

2. go, going, gone

Current Employee - Product Manager
    Current Employee - Product Manager

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet

Pros

best reason to work here is to get some experience in the info services industry you can leverage elsewhere. we have some really good people here, but the best ones leave.

Cons

the "winning culture" is a joke. if you learn how to play the game you can survive but if you dont you're toast. we have no idea where this thing is going beyond the next quarter. i'm amazed at how resilient people are here but anyone i respect is out looking for their next gig,

Advice to Management

either sell the company to someone serious about growing the brand or get serious about change and growth