Dunhill Professional Search

www.dunhillsolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Dunhill Professional Search

I have been given the ability to succeed greatly.

Current Employee - Senior Executive Recruiter in Wilmington, NC
Current Employee - Senior Executive Recruiter in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at Dunhill Professional Search

Pros

Freedom of what I want to work on and whom I work with.

Cons

Would like to see more of a team environment.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Dunhill Professional Search (View Most Recent)

6 months in and loving it

Current Employee - Recruiting Assistant in Wilmington, NC
    Current Employee - Recruiting Assistant in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at Dunhill Professional Search full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great place to learn if you take the time and put in the work, competitive yet collaborative work environment. Overall, it has been a really good experience. I look forward to expanding my skill set and learning.

Cons

None thus far, I genuinely enjoy what I do and where I work.

None at this time.

Consider and consult before

I worked at Dunhill Professional Search

Pros

The owners are pretty flexible in allowing for personal time and recognizing the need for personal time along with allowing for time off for emergencies. Office is centrally located and building is nice.The Owner and President is highly intelligent and great at what they do.

Cons

The biggest challenge is that the owners are rarely never there; office communication between employees is discouraged. No room for career advancement what so ever. You go to work, do your job and the pay is what it is. Is the opportunity there to earn a great income? Yes, it is. But if you want more out of your career after while, there is none.

Get back to your roots; get back to enjoying seeing your company grow. Be a presence in the office all day every day as you expect your employees. Give your employees room for advancement within their career. Value your employees, listen to them, talk with them...face to face. Do that and thank them every day for coming into work and you will have a team that will lay in front of a train for you. Update your systems relevant to the industry and train them yourself instead of just sitting them down in front of a video or a book. Possibly move someone into a Director of Training position. There is a ton of potential if you choose to embrace it.

There are newer employer reviews for Dunhill Professional Search