Dunkin' Brands

www.dunkinbrands.com
  www.dunkinbrands.com
There are newer employer reviews for Dunkin' Brands

Fun place to work at with some fun and some annoying people

Current Employee - Baker & Server
Current Employee - Baker & Server

I have been working at Dunkin' Brands part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Small place, indoor and technological

Cons

Extremely busy in the morning and requires lifting heavy stuff

Please try to form employee friendly schedule and hold staff meeting every weel.

120 Other Employee Reviews for Dunkin' Brands (View Most Recent)

Bad workplace environment

Current Employee - Marketing Manager
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager

I have been working at Dunkin' Brands

Pros

-Great brand and prestige in the Northeast
    -Good products and reputation amongst consumers in local markets, but the brand is misunderstood nationally
    -Great access to tickets to sporting events

Cons

-Owned by VC companies, and they come first, so don't expect high compensation in terms of salary and bonuses.
    -Revolving door of management, with little continuity of leadership
    -A corporate culture that thrives on the using the fear of being fired, especially at the middle management level, to compensate for a lack of other types of compensation
    -Career advancement only happens at the Executive level, so don't expect career advancement unless you are a Director or above...

I worked at Dunkin' Brands for many years, and my overall take is that the compensation is sub-par to the industry, your work life balance is completely out of whack when you work for the company, and the only motivation that is promoted there is to make as much money as you can for VC firms. If I were in DB's Sr. Management team, I would focus on changing the corporate culture into fostering some long term talent, rather than reaping whatever you can in the present.

Not a bad place to work, for a while at least.

Current Employee - Team Member
    Current Employee - Team Member

I have been working at Dunkin' Brands

Pros

Free food/ free coffee. While there is almost no training whatsoever, the work is pretty easy to pick up on. Also it can be exciting if you like fast paced work. My manager is very hard working and she works alongside everybody else, often harder then they are.

Cons

It can be very stressful, especially if you've never worked in fast food before. If you can't do mornings, then don't expect enough hours to make a decent paycheck. Management is pretty disorganized. Expect to have your boss call you at 6am and ask you to come in on your days off.

Work on how well the donuts are monitored. Working there, I've noticed every single day that the old fashioned donuts run out before 10am and we get a lot of complaints.

There are newer employer reviews for Dunkin' Brands