Dunkin' Brands

Dunkin Donuts Orlando- Beware of the Franchisee's

Current Employee - District Manager
Current Employee - District Manager

I have been working at Dunkin' Brands

Pros

Love the business, GREAT customers, good people to work with. Dunkin Donuts is a good entry level shift leader position and a very good first job for someone as a crew member but for long term career MOVE ON. IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO WORK FOR DUNKIN DONUTS BRAND (they do not operate any stores, just the offices and liasons) DO IT, Dunkin Brands is a fantastic company with excellent benefits.

Cons

All stores and franchised so you have one person who may own 1-2 and another who owns 15-20... they ALL run their group differently. My franchisee was harsh- cursed at me regularly and had very poor people skills. He has good "face to face" tolerance with hourly staff but middle management has gotten garbage thrown at their cars, told that we are worthless, etc. Be careful who you deal with and understand that while Dunkin Donuts is a HUGE company- the franchises that create Dunkin Donuts are small business owners.

I offer this advice to Dunkin Brands- CARE MORE ABOUT WHO YOU ARE LETTING BECOME FRANCHISEES. Do environment checks in the stores to ensure that they are not only being run to Dunkin Operational Standards but also being run in compliance with goverment employment law standards.

124 Other Employee Reviews for Dunkin' Brands (View Most Recent)

dunkin donuts

Former Employee - Manager
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Dunkin' Brands

Pros

friendly customers and good coffee

Cons

their way most of the time dunkin way only when inspection time comes around

really should pay closer attention to their franchisees

overworked underpaid and micromanaged by upper level management

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Dunkin' Brands

Pros

great customers friendly staff fun place to work

Cons

poor benefits, hard to get time off, micromanaged, little pay for everything that is expected, online training is rediculous,and no one ever completes it

take better care of the backbone of your companies. . . the employees

There are newer employer reviews for Dunkin' Brands