Dunkin' Brands

www.dunkinbrands.com
  www.dunkinbrands.com
There are newer employer reviews for Dunkin' Brands

Not a bad place to work, for a while at least.

Current Employee - Team Member
Current Employee - Team Member

I have been working at Dunkin' Brands

Pros

Free food/ free coffee. While there is almost no training whatsoever, the work is pretty easy to pick up on. Also it can be exciting if you like fast paced work. My manager is very hard working and she works alongside everybody else, often harder then they are.

Cons

It can be very stressful, especially if you've never worked in fast food before. If you can't do mornings, then don't expect enough hours to make a decent paycheck. Management is pretty disorganized. Expect to have your boss call you at 6am and ask you to come in on your days off.

Work on how well the donuts are monitored. Working there, I've noticed every single day that the old fashioned donuts run out before 10am and we get a lot of complaints.

120 Other Employee Reviews for Dunkin' Brands (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

I worked at Dunkin' Brands

Pros

Excellent support, good work/life balance

Cons

Ridiculous annual review policies. Need better cross functional communication.

Not the best....

I worked at Dunkin' Brands

Pros

The discount, honestly. And the direct contact with the customers, I love working with the general public unlike most people.

Cons

Just about everything else. Maybe because I was working with first time owners they were extremely hardcore about following the rules....but they never followed the rules themselves. In the beginning the hours were awesome we were averaging 55 hours a week, then they dropped down to 20, just to go back up to 40 where it stayed until I left. The I-training took up a large portion of our time and caused us to always get backed up around that time. The way my particular managers chose employee of the month on favoritism, instead of the actual hard work put in, and the lack of flexibility in scheduling.

Please get rid of the I-trains, they take up too much time, I'm sure if theyre done properly they might be ok.

There are newer employer reviews for Dunkin' Brands