Dunkin' Donuts
www.dunkindonuts.com Bellingham, MA 5000+ Employees

Great job for a high school student, not a place to start a career

Shift Supervisor (Former Employee)
Fitchburg, MA

ProsIf you work at a place that accepts tips, the pay is actually really good for a first job. The work itself can get old but usually you work with people you can at least get along with. It is all dependent on store though. The manager in most cases influences how the work environment is.

ConsIf you get stuck at a place with a bad manager, you will hate your job. Dunkin Donuts locations are so small that you are always interacting with the manager. If they are not nice, friendly, tolerable of mistakes, you may have trouble working there. Some stores have really high turnover solely because of the manager.

Also, there is not much room to be promoted. The highest level is store manager, which can be a decent job, but the pay isn't too great and the hours can be long and stressful for such a low pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementEvaluate manager performance better. Some managers really shouldn't have their job anymore but get away with way too much. Eliminate gossip and drama at the workplace as best as possible, as it can be very high here since again it is a small business with few employees.

Not well managed

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Avon, OH

I have been working at Dunkin' Donuts part-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible scheduling, and I can't think of anymore. Cons: The employees do not have good work ethics. Many call offs, coming in late,… Advice to Senior Management: Better training of store managers and assistant managers. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

do not work for this company

Barista (Former Employee)
    Manville, NJ

I worked at Dunkin' Donuts part-time for less than a year

Pros: there arent any pros of worjing here Cons: low pay, too much work. Advice to Senior Management: treat workers properly. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dunkin' Donuts.

Worked for Dunkin' Donuts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dunkin' Donuts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dunkin' Donuts CEO John Henderson. All reviews posted anonymously by Dunkin' Donuts employees.