Dunkin' Donuts

www.dunkindonuts.com

Great job for a high school student, not a place to start a career

Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) Fitchburg, MA

ProsIf you work at a place that accepts tips, the pay is actually really good for a first job. The work itself can get old but usually you work with people you can at least get along with. It is all dependent on store though. The manager in most cases influences how the work environment is.

ConsIf you get stuck at a place with a bad manager, you will hate your job. Dunkin Donuts locations are so small that you are always interacting with the manager. If they are not nice, friendly, tolerable of mistakes, you may have trouble working there. Some stores have really high turnover solely because of the manager.

Also, there is not much room to be promoted. The highest level is store manager, which can be a decent job, but the pay isn't too great and the hours can be long and stressful for such a low pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementEvaluate manager performance better. Some managers really shouldn't have their job anymore but get away with way too much. Eliminate gossip and drama at the workplace as best as possible, as it can be very high here since again it is a small business with few employees.

Satisfactory low-level job.

Crew Member (Former Employee) Clinton, CT

I worked at Dunkin' Donuts part-time for less than a year

Pros: Free or reduced cost food and beverages, depending on location. It's not particularly *hard* work,… Cons: Well, you're working the slavish grind that is food service with little opportunity for advancement… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work corporate! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not well managed

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Avon, OH

I have been working at Dunkin' Donuts part-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible scheduling, and I can't think of anymore. Cons: The employees do not have good work ethics. Many call offs, coming in late,… Advice to Senior Management: Better training of store managers and assistant managers. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dunkin' Donuts.

Worked for Dunkin' Donuts? Contribute to the Community!