Dunkin' Donuts

www.dunkindonuts.com

store manager

Current Employee - Store Manager  in  West Palm Beach, FL
Current Employee - Store Manager in West Palm Beach, FL

Pros

you get out early, if u have kids or go to school is good, u get to now people and that's nice and the fun part,the pay is alright, but not enough for the amount of work. the product is really good quality.

Cons

too muck work for what u get paid, very very busy...it also depends on the owener is there good or not, I never wor for corporate so I don't know with them. you got to be in bed so early you don't get to do much.

find out about the expectations and the help u can I have, just saying for my own experience, not enough hours for my employees so I work alone half of the day in the store...pretty tough. and i had to do the mgr work in my own time, I already work 60 hrs required but I normally work more than that, usually around 80 hrs plus more work in my own time at home was too much I like it but itgot to be too much sadly.

Other reviews for Dunkin' Donuts

Good first job.

Former Employee - Crew Member  in  Whitman, MA
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Whitman, MA

Pros

It was very close to home and was a great way to make extra money on the weekends during high school. The tips were great and I was lucky to generally have good crew members to work with.

Cons

The management when I was hired was not great. During my second year there they hired a manager who was fantastic- she really seemed to care about the crew members and she was great at making sure that things got done efficiently.

A decent "in between jobs" kind of job that isn't great, but you can make some money.

Former Employee - Crew Member  in  Scotch Plains, NJ
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Scotch Plains, NJ

Pros

The camaraderie between co-workers was great. Hours were very flexible. Hefty cash tips could bump up the hourly rate past $12/hr on a good shift. Ate a lot of donuts. The back was pretty clean. Paychecks were reliable and on time.

Cons

Manager was a terrible communicator (doesn't work there anymore though). Every day I didn't know if I was going to be praised or reprimanded. Had to pay for my own uniform. Sometimes co-workers would quit / bail out of their shifts and I would be stuck there. Manager definitely played favorites, and let certain people get away with ditching shifts... I'm glad they were (apparently) replaced.

The location I worked at is now under **new** management, so please do not think my criticisms in the "cons" section apply to them.

There are newer employer reviews for Dunkin' Donuts.

Worked for Dunkin' Donuts? Contribute to the Community!