There are newer employer reviews for Dunkin' Donuts

store manager

Current Employee - Store Manager in West Palm Beach, FL
Current Employee - Store Manager in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Dunkin' Donuts full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

you get out early, if u have kids or go to school is good, u get to now people and that's nice and the fun part,the pay is alright, but not enough for the amount of work. the product is really good quality.

Cons

too muck work for what u get paid, very very busy...it also depends on the owener is there good or not, I never wor for corporate so I don't know with them. you got to be in bed so early you don't get to do much.

Advice to Management

find out about the expectations and the help u can I have, just saying for my own experience, not enough hours for my employees so I work alone half of the day in the store...pretty tough. and i had to do the mgr work in my own time, I already work 60 hrs required but I normally work more than that, usually around 80 hrs plus more work in my own time at home was too much I like it but itgot to be too much sadly.

reviews filtered by
  1. Good first job.

Former Employee - Crew Member in Whitman, MA
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Whitman, MA

I worked at Dunkin' Donuts part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It was very close to home and was a great way to make extra money on the weekends during high school. The tips were great and I was lucky to generally have good crew members to work with.

Cons

The management when I was hired was not great. During my second year there they hired a manager who was fantastic- she really seemed to care about the crew members and she was great at making sure that things got done efficiently.

2. worked there for a year and enjoyed the company .

Former Employee - Crew Member in Phila, PA
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Phila, PA

I worked at Dunkin' Donuts part-time (more than a year)

Pros

I made nice tips everyday.

Cons

had bad wages only getting paid $5.50 an hour

There are newer employer reviews for Dunkin' Donuts