Dunkin' Donuts
www.dunkindonuts.com Bellingham, MA 5000+ Employees

store manager

Store Manager (Current Employee)
West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Dunkin' Donuts full-time for more than 5 years

Prosyou get out early, if u have kids or go to school is good, u get to now people and that's nice and the fun part,the pay is alright, but not enough for the amount of work. the product is really good quality.

Constoo muck work for what u get paid, very very busy...it also depends on the owener is there good or not, I never wor for corporate so I don't know with them. you got to be in bed so early you don't get to do much.

Advice to Senior Managementfind out about the expectations and the help u can I have, just saying for my own experience, not enough hours for my employees so I work alone half of the day in the store...pretty tough. and i had to do the mgr work in my own time, I already work 60 hrs required but I normally work more than that, usually around 80 hrs plus more work in my own time at home was too much I like it but itgot to be too much sadly.

Good first job.

Crew Member (Former Employee)
Whitman, MA

I worked at Dunkin' Donuts part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It was very close to home and was a great way to make extra money on the weekends during… Cons: The management when I was hired was not great. During my second year there they hired a manager who was fantastic-… More

A decent "in between jobs" kind of job that isn't great, but you can make some money.

Crew Member (Former Employee)
Scotch Plains, NJ

I worked at Dunkin' Donuts part-time for less than a year

Pros: The camaraderie between co-workers was great. Hours were very flexible. Hefty cash tips could bump up the hourly rate past… Cons: Manager was a terrible communicator (doesn't work there anymore though). Every day I didn't know if I was going to be praised or reprimanded. Had… Advice to Senior Management: The location I worked at is now under **new** management, so please… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Dunkin' Donuts.

Worked for Dunkin' Donuts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dunkin' Donuts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dunkin' Donuts CEO John Henderson. All reviews posted anonymously by Dunkin' Donuts employees.