Dunkin

www.dunkinbrands.com

Its been a good way to find out what work is like, before you enter the real world.

Cashier (Current Employee) Rochester, NY

ProsThe smell of fresh coffee and donuts. Making donuts as well, is quite fun. Seeing new people everyday. Or just enjoying the fact that you have some regulars that know your name and have small talk with them.

ConsWell, the biggest downside is the customers. Sadly not everybody speaks clearly or occasionally ask obvious questions. Also sometimes you got to suck it up and clean the bathrooms. Also during rush hour it can get pretty crazy, you may get stressed.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn some stores having two people close is not enough to get out by 10:30pm. They usually get out by 11:20pm. I would recommend having a third person stay until 10 instead of leaving at 6 or 8.

Do Not Take a Job Here!

Consumer Care (Current Employee) Canton, MA

I have been working at Dunkin full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There are no pros to working here...overall bad experience Cons: Awful pay No room for growth---very hard to advance in the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

stay away from this place

Director (Current Employee) Canton, MA

I have been working at Dunkin full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: early release on friday, co-workers Cons: HR department is a total joke, condescending, patronizing, they dont follow… Advice to Senior Management: you couldn't fix thing even if you tried and we know you are not going to try. stop pretending you care. stop pretending we have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dunkin.

Worked for Dunkin? Contribute to the Community!