Dunkin

www.dunkinbrands.com

"It Could Be So Much More, But Not"

Operations Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsHealth coverage less than it was, but still pretty good. Good coffee and ice cream makes it tough to keep the poundage at bay. Might explain why the health insurance isn't what it used to be.

ConsWork/Life balance not that great for corporate field employees. We're expected to be on the road and in stores every day. Company now charges employees monthly for the use of a company car. Senior management expects us to work with franchisees to literally clean their stores as if that's really leading by example. Unless you can smooze with senior leadership to advance then you're stuck where you are and at the same time looking over your shoulder as they hire their buds from former employers.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt doesn't seem they really grasp the importance of a stable franchisee base. Development is all over the place with most emphasis on international. Yet many franchisees in this country are struggling financially. There doesn't seem to be a long-term vision even as the company slowly goes public, but still controlled by the VC groups. This place is just a stop on the resume for brand leadership.

Amazing Atmosphere for a Corporate Office

Operations Support, IT (Current Employee) Canton, MA

I have been working at Dunkin full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great management team to work for Cons: Most of the jobs are contract positions Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This organization provides employees with false promises

Construction Manager (Former Employee) Canton, MA

I worked at Dunkin full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: 1st 6 months with the company is great Cons: after 6 months you are expected and more/less required to work… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management does not answer their phones nor do they return calls to their employees. They… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dunkin.

Worked for Dunkin? Contribute to the Community!