Dunkin
www.dunkinbrands.com Canton, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

It depends on who owns the franchise

Crew Member (Current Employee)
Providence, RI

ProsI worked at Dunkin at a casino , so we got really good tips there. I also got to work in three different stores all week so it had some variety to it.

ConsThe job is very tedious, so much I have a pinched nerve in my shoulder because of it. Be sure to use proper body mechanics while you move on the job. The people i worked with were mostly boring with some exceptions. We never get raises. We have to ask for it. You are working with mostly women so expect lots of mindless highschool drama 24/7, just lay low and don't get involved, you will have a much more pleasant time working there. Some franchises are really against tattoos, and peircings (because it's food service and all), and colored hair, it depends on the franchise..

Advice to Senior ManagementPraise your employees more often and give raises every once an a while. Accept tattoos, its 2013 for f sake.

Good for summer work

I have been working at Dunkin part-time

Pros: Free coffee, donuts, etc. Relatively simple job. Cons: Customers can be extremely picky/rude about their coffee. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Operations Manager

I have been working at Dunkin full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Satisfaction in helping small business owners build a successful operation. Cons: Lack of career development, no long term planning, daily fire fighting, not focused on improving processes, technology focus is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dunkin.

Worked for Dunkin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dunkin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dunkin CEO Nigel Travis. All reviews posted anonymously by Dunkin employees.