Dunkin
www.dunkinbrands.com Canton, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Dunkin Donuts Orlando- Beware of the Franchisee's

District Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dunkin

ProsLove the business, GREAT customers, good people to work with. Dunkin Donuts is a good entry level shift leader position and a very good first job for someone as a crew member but for long term career MOVE ON. IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO WORK FOR DUNKIN DONUTS BRAND (they do not operate any stores, just the offices and liasons) DO IT, Dunkin Brands is a fantastic company with excellent benefits.

ConsAll stores and franchised so you have one person who may own 1-2 and another who owns 15-20... they ALL run their group differently. My franchisee was harsh- cursed at me regularly and had very poor people skills. He has good "face to face" tolerance with hourly staff but middle management has gotten garbage thrown at their cars, told that we are worthless, etc. Be careful who you deal with and understand that while Dunkin Donuts is a HUGE company- the franchises that create Dunkin Donuts are small business owners.

Advice to Senior ManagementI offer this advice to Dunkin Brands- CARE MORE ABOUT WHO YOU ARE LETTING BECOME FRANCHISEES. Do environment checks in the stores to ensure that they are not only being run to Dunkin Operational Standards but also being run in compliance with goverment employment law standards.

dunkin donuts

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Dunkin

Pros: friendly customers and good coffee Cons: their way most of the time dunkin way only when… Advice to Senior Management: really should pay closer attention to their franchisees More

overworked underpaid and micromanaged by upper level management

Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dunkin

Pros: great customers friendly staff fun place to work Cons: poor benefits, hard to get time off, micromanaged, little pay for everything… Advice to Senior Management: take better care of the backbone of your companies. .… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dunkin.

Worked for Dunkin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dunkin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dunkin CEO Nigel Travis. All reviews posted anonymously by Dunkin employees.