Dunkin
www.dunkinbrands.com Canton, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Not a bad place to work, for a while at least.

Team Member (Current Employee)

ProsFree food/ free coffee. While there is almost no training whatsoever, the work is pretty easy to pick up on. Also it can be exciting if you like fast paced work. My manager is very hard working and she works alongside everybody else, often harder then they are.

ConsIt can be very stressful, especially if you've never worked in fast food before. If you can't do mornings, then don't expect enough hours to make a decent paycheck. Management is pretty disorganized. Expect to have your boss call you at 6am and ask you to come in on your days off.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on how well the donuts are monitored. Working there, I've noticed every single day that the old fashioned donuts run out before 10am and we get a lot of complaints.

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Dunkin

Pros: Excellent support, good work/life balance Cons: Ridiculous annual review policies. Need better cross functional communication. More

Fun and professional enviroment who encourages innovation and detailed project managment

Quality Assurance (Former Employee)

I worked at Dunkin

Pros: Co-workers are friendly and hardworking Gym facilities in the building Limited Micro-managment Dunkin Cafe and Baskin ice… Cons: Lots of work Stressful Problem Solving Commute time Corporate Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dunkin.

Worked for Dunkin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dunkin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dunkin CEO Nigel Travis. All reviews posted anonymously by Dunkin employees.