Durham School Services
www.durhamschoolservices.com 5000+ Employees

Really think hard about this job

School Bus Driver (Former Employee)
Lewisville, TX

ProsNot to many Pro's ... but the annual cook out at the end of the year is good, but could give out some nice year end gifts to say thanks ...

ConsBoth drivers and aids wortk very hard, and only get a very small salery increase. Some of the policies on saftey are way to extreame, tap your mirror on a post get written up. Way to hard.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to look at the tpye of management the run the CSC's need to be more education, not one who grew up in the center as a kid and now runs the place.

Do not waste your time with this group

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Durham School Services part-time

Pros: The kids were great and many of the parents were… Cons: Management is dishonest and disorganized. They are all related… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the Indianapolis staff and start over. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Obsessive and compulsive attitude towards initial training (25-30 hours) much of which is redundant.

Elk Grove Village, IL

I have been working at Durham School Services

Pros: Good quality of employees. Very concerned people. Cons: Too much micro-management towards employees. Advice to Senior Management: Introduce new employees to top management and tell us what… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Durham School Services.

Worked for Durham School Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Durham School Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Durham School Services CEO David Duke. All reviews posted anonymously by Durham School Services employees.