Durham School Services
www.durhamschoolservices.com 5000+ Employees

Profit Over Student Safety

School Bus Driver (Former Employee)
Grayslake, IL

I worked at Durham School Services

ProsThe job itself offers a flexible schedule and most of the students in the district are nice kids. You used to be able to take your kids to work with you.

ConsDurham bought out our local bus company and started a repair as needed policy on their busses. Preventive maintenance would greatly improve the condition of the busses.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to run the company like your kid rides your bus. You should also stop creating obstacles for the women who work for you.

Rude and unprofessional!

I have been working at Durham School Services part-time

Pros: Pay increases by a dollar every school year that you… Cons: Management is poor and very rude. Employees love to gossip and spread rumors around. They will lie to you… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to be more professional. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's a job / paycheck.

I have been working at Durham School Services

Pros: It's a pay check. 3% company matching 401k available. Healthcare insurance… Cons: On call for bus break downs on week ends and holidays with out being compensated. Unable to timely repair buses due to corporate… Advice to Senior Management: Advice to corporate "upper" management: Start treating your maintenance personal like people instead of objects to be abused. Stop… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Durham School Services.

Worked for Durham School Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Durham School Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Durham School Services CEO David Duke. All reviews posted anonymously by Durham School Services employees.